Meet the Founders
Mother/Daughter Founders- Fern L. Conn & Tyla Conn
Our mission is to build community by bringing the beautiful and rich traditions of the 8 limb path to the modern yogi! Dancing Lion Studio is true Yoga Studio and Healing Arts Center for all. We are honored to share this space with our community.
We like to say that Yoga is a practice…. but how you show up is perfect. We welcome all levels. Everyone feels welcome here.
DANCING LION STUDIO – PROTOCOLS
CURRENT PROTOCOLS FOR IN STUDIO CLASSES – FOR YOUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR SAFETY_
- Attention to cleanliness has always been important to us. We take this current situation seriously and have gone to great lengths to provide a safe place for you to practice. We are continuing to use Enviro-Master and have added their Virus Vaporizer service. This EPA approved germicide is non-toxic and kills some of the most dangerous pathogens including Covid-19. You can find out more on their web site www.enviro-master.com. _
- We will be a “touchless” facility. No props or mats will be shared. Students are required to bring their own mats. _
- Even though we have the space to fit 14 comfortably with 6 feet around each mat, we will only be allowing 10 for our public studio classes. _
- Masks are required upon entry. Please continue to use the back door and we will welcome you in. Allow the person in front of you the time to move into the studio. There will be shoe racks as you enter for your shoes and you may bring your other small personal items with your mat into the studio. Masks may be removed for practice. _
- All in-studio classes will also be on ZOOM for now. We will continue all previously scheduled ZOOM classes as well.
- The studio is cleaned after each class so there are no back to back classes at this time. We use hospital grade disinfectants. Of course, there are many behind the scenes actions being taken. If you would like more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org